Thursday, June 19, 2008

Supper Club #1

This week was the first week of my new Supper Club. Some time back I had a few friends over for dinner and they said they would love to do this more. I mentioned I do it anytime and we decided Ashlee would make dinner and the rest would bring some cash to cover the cost of the foods. I sent out the first email a few weeks ago and got it into swing. The first night was Wednesday at my place. In attendance: SC, KH, LL and myself. On the Menu: Spicy Edamame and Peach-Apricot Salsa to start, Mussels in Garlic Butter Sauce with tons of crusty bread for dipping. Main course: Chicken with Tomatoes and Prunes and side of Roasted Asparagus. Dessert was Mocha Chip Gelato, and lots of wine! Monday night I got the urge to make Granola. So I sent them each home with a tiny clear takeout box of granola. Adorable! Fun! The next one is in two weeks, I hope this tradition continues!

No comments: